Vinicius pulled himself up to the top.
Good dribbling is half the battle in FIFA 23. Skilled players know a lot of tricks and increase the offensive potential of the team, and the cards of such stars are worth hundreds of thousands of coins. We have sorted out the main facts about dribblers in the new part of the EA Sports footsim.
Steam Money Giveaway! Subscribe to our cart of games
Top 10 Skilled FIFA 23 Players
- Lionel Messi («PSG») — 94
- Neymar («PSG») — 93
- Kylian Mbappe («PSG») — 92
- Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) — 92
- Marco Verratti («PSG») — 91
- Vinicius Junior (Real) — 90
- Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) — 90
- Paulo Dybala («Roma») — 90
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) — 90
- Thiago Alcantara (Liverpool) — 90
• The most technical player in FIFA 23 is PSG’s Lionel Messi. The Argentine lost one dribbling point, but his opponents did not take the chance. The top three included two more Parisian players — Neymar (93) and Kylian Mbappe (92).
• Man United’s Jadon Sancho and Toronto’s Lorenzo Insigne left the top ten dribblers. Their places were taken by Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid) and Thiago Alcantara (Liverpool).
• Toronto’s Insigne of Italy (89), Galatasaray’s Dries Mertens (88) and Benfica’s Rafa Silva (86) were the most technical players from the non-top leagues.
• Among defenders, Juventus’ Juan Cuadrado, Sevilla’s Marcos Acuña and Borussia D’s Rafael Guerreiro had the best dribbles (87 each). The most technical centerdef is the Austrian David Alaba (80), the defensive midfielder is Ismael Bennacer from AC Milan (86).
Subscribe to our telegram about games and movies. All news and insides are there!
• Five-star feints in FIFA 23 received 47 players. The highest rated dribbler is Mbappe (91), while Livingston’s Dylan Baambula has the lowest overall score (63). Messi was again left with four stars, while Ronaldo retained all five.
• The perfect combination of five-star feints and a weak foot went to only six players. They were Neymar (PSG), Ousmane Dembele (Barcelona), Jesus Corona (Sevilla), Franck Ribery (Torino), Cezinha Silva (Dagu) and Ryan Cherkey (Lyon).
• The most technical idols of FIFA 23 — Pelé and Garrincha (96 each). Ronaldo, Zinedine Zidane and Johan Cruyff received five stars for tricks and a weak leg. The best among the heroes is Jay-Jay Okocha (94), and David Ginola can boast of a 5+5 combination.
• The most technical silver card went to Fenerbahce’s Emre Mor (83). The leaders of the bronze rating are the South African lateral Gift Links from Aarhus and the young Norwegian talent Antonio Nusa from Brugge (74 each).
• And who in FIFA 23 tricks the worst? Four bronze players have a combined dribble of 28, but Pohang Steelers’ Kim Ming Gui and Hebei’s Bi Haoyang are the worst in terms of extra clean dribble (22 each). Among the gold cards, Newell’s Old Boys’ Christian Lema has the lowest dribbling (41).
* * *
The fastest players in FIFA 23. Mbappe is the king of speed, his eternal rival is Adama Traore
FIFA 23 review. Cool graphics, tricky teamwork and a career for Ted Lasso
The best goalkeepers in FIFA 23. Courtois is the leader of the rating, Meignan broke into the top 10