One Spaniard received an unrealistic upgrade.
Speed is the most important indicator in FIFA. Fast players get to the ball first and are therefore very popular with experienced fifers. We have collected interesting facts about the fastest FIFA 23 cards.
Steam Money Giveaway! Subscribe to our cart of games
Top 10 Fastest FIFA 23 Players
- Kylian Mbappe (“PSG”) – 97
- Adama Traore (“Wolverhampton”) – 96
- Vinicius Junior (“Real”) – 95
- Daniel James (“Fulham”) – 95
- Sheraldo Becker (“Union Berlin”) – 95
- Gerrit Holtmann (“Bochum”) – 94
- Inaki Williams (“Athletic”) – 94
- Sebastian Villa (“Boca Juniors”) – 94
- Ismaila Sarr (Watford) – 94
- Kevin Sade (“Freiburg”) – 94
• Kylian Mbappe is the fastest player in FIFA 23. The Frenchman again got 97 speed points and left no chance for competitors. There are few changes in the top: Adama Traore is second (96), and Alphonso Davis, who was cut off by two points of speed (94), dropped out of the top three. He was replaced by Vinicius Junior (95).
• Which players are the fastest in their leagues? Wolverhampton’s Traore (96), Leeds’ Daniel James (95) and Manchester United’s Antoni (93) made the top 3 in the Premier League. Real Madrid’s Vinicius (95), Athletic’s Inaki Williams (94) and Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembele are tearing up the La Liga; Serie A – Milan’s Theo Hernandez, Napoli’s Irving Lozano (93 each) and Lazio’s Manuel Lazzari (92).
The fastest players in the Bundesliga were Sheraldo Becker from Union (95), Gerrit Holtmann from Bochum and Davis from Bayern (94 each), in Ligue 1 – Mbappe from PSG (97), Loi Openda from Lens “And Kamal Suleman from Rennes (93 each).
Subscribe to our telegram about games and movies. All news and insides are there!
• Forwards and laterals are often given high speed, but which central defender is the fastest in FIFA 23? Sporting’s Jerry Saint-Just had a record pace record of 93 points. The second was Maxans Lacroix from Wolfsburg (87).
• An amazing story happened to Sergi Darder. The Espanyol midfielder was considered a pedestrian for many years, and in FIFA 21 his pace has bottomed out at just 44 points. In the last part of the simulator, the Spaniard’s pace was improved to 66, but the card remained unplayable. A miracle happened in FIFA 23: Darder unexpectedly got 82 (!) speed points and became a popular player.
• Legends include Ronaldo (97), Pelé (96), Eusebio and Eto’o (95 each). The fastest card of a central midfielder belongs to Lothar Matthäus (89), Paolo Maldini (86) scored in the heart of the defense. The best among the heroes is Saeed Al-Owayran from Saudi Arabia (94). His Marvel superhero-themed card totaled 99 points.
• Fastest silver players are Bochum’s Gerrit Holtmann, Freiburg’s Kevin Schade and Cambuur’s Alex Bangura (all 94). Bronze Runner of the Year was Stevenage’s Elliott List (93).
• And who runs the worst? Peter Clark (Walsall) and Abdullah Otaif (Al-Hilal) are the slowest players in FIFA 23. Their speed did not even get to 30 and was 29 points! Among the gold cards, Jose Fonte from Lille and Iborra from Levante were noted (31 each).
* * *
FIFA 23 review. Cool graphics, tricky teamwork and a career for Ted Lasso
The best goalkeepers in FIFA 23. Courtois is the leader of the rating, Meignan broke into the top 10
FIFA 23 has top graphics. Messi, Holland and other stars – as if alive!