Roblox is a popular online arcade sandbox with a third-person view. In this game you can create anything and anyone. You are limited only by your imagination. Space battles and superhero fights? No problem. The game has a well—developed and extensive toolkit for creating your own games, characters and objects — everything your heart desires. Simple and intuitive controls will help you immerse yourself in the wonderful world and create your own game masterpiece. The game requires a constant internet connection.
- Millions of worlds to explore;
- The ability to play with friends;
- The possibilities of the game are limited only by your imagination.
See the latest and new screenshots in the gallery.
Roblox system requirements
- CPU: Roblox recommends you have a recent processor (2005+) with a clock speed of 1.6 Ghz or better. There have been some issues with older AMD processors.
- CPU SPEED: 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- OS: Roblox will install on Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, or Windows 10. For Windows 8/8.1 you will need to run Roblox in Desktop Mode, as Metro Mode (the tiled start-screen) is not currently supported.
- VIDEO CARD: Roblox requires DirectX 9 minimum and Shader Model 2.0. For the best performance we recommend either a computer less than 5 years old with a dedicated video card, or a laptop less than 3 years old with an integrated video card.
- PIXEL SHADERS: 2.0
- VERTEX SHADERS: 2.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 20 MB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 64 MB
Roblox Release dates
Roblox has already been released on PC, Xbox One, iOS, Android, Mac.
- Xbox One (Worldwide) — January 27, 2016
- PC (Worldwide) — January 21, 2016
- Android (Worldwide) — June 27, 2014
- iOS, Mac (Worldwide) — May 26, 2011