Octordle is one of the Wordle varieties, that takes the game to a new level. You play eight games at the same time, and you have 13 guesses to find all the answers.
Octordle has become a trend and is constantly gaining a new and new audience. And of course, many people don’t always manage to find the right answer. Right here we will back you up, because NextGames tracks the daily updates of the game and publishes the results on its pages.
Visit the official website outside Octordle.com , for new puzzles and be sure to come back to us every new day, because here you will find updated solutions for the game.
Octordle Words Hints Today (May 15, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 111 today.
Hint 1: There is an F in words 3 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a Kin words 4 and 5.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 1, 4 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a C in words 1 and 2.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 5 and 7.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: F
- Word 4: L
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: M
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Trite, banal, or mawkishly sentimental.
- Word 2: A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.
- Word 3: An artificial channel conveying water, typically used for transporting logs or timber.
- Word 4: Having a leak or leaks.
- Word 5: A cat-sized American mammal of the weasel family, with distinctive black-and-white striped fur. When threatened it squirts a fine spray of foul-smelling irritant liquid from its anal glands towards its attacker.
- Word 6: A large number of fish swimming together.
- Word 7: An organized international body of criminals, operating originally in Sicily and now especially in Italy and the US and having a complex and ruthless behavioural code.
- Word 8: Soft and pulpy.
What is the Octordle 111 Answer Today? (5/15/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 111 released today on May 15th, 2022:
- Word 1: CORNY
- Word 2: STOIC
- Word 3: FLUME
- Word 4: LEAKY
- Word 5: SKUNK
- Word 6: SHOAL
- Word 7: MAFIA
- Word 8: MUSHY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
I hope you found the right solution yourself. If not, then we have done this work for a reason!
Like Quordle, Octordle is one of the clones born out of Wordle’s astonishing success.
As with the original, it’s played online, for free, with the main difference being that you complete eight puzzles at once rather than one. But the rules are the same: correct letters turn green, letters in the wrong place turn yellow and letters that aren’t used at all turn gray.
There’s only set puzzle per day (of course), but as with Quordle there’s a practice mode. There’s no dark mode, though, and no stats — so know way to prove to others that you have an impressive streak. You can share results, but this merely works by copying the redacted version of the answers to the clipboard, rather than linking directly to social media platforms.
If Octordle is too tough for you, you might prefer something in our list of the best Wordle alternatives, but if you want an even more stressful test then we’d recommend Nerdle. We also like the geography-based Wordle clone Worldle and Crosswordle.
But the original is still the best, so don’t forget to also check out our Wordle answer today if you don’t get a chance to play.