Description of the abilities of the new champion Bel’Veth in League of Legends. It is important to remember that the heroine is still far from being released in the game, so her abilities may partially change.
Passive – Death In Lavender
- Enemies (champions, big monster camps, Epic monsters, siege and super minions) drop an object when they die, similar to Senna’s passive.
- Bel’veth can collect these objects to stack her passive, which forms a swarm based on the number of stacks.
- It grants her lifesteal against jungle camps. If she attacks a turret or Epic monster, she sends her swarm to it, healing her and damaging it, consuming all stacks.
Q – Void Surge
- Passive: Bel’veth has an “arrow” that crosses diagonally.
- Active: She dashes, dealing damage and slows.
- It procs her passive when it passes through enemies while in Endless Banquet.
- When she damages a champion or Epic monster in the direction of the arrow with her dash, its cooldown is fully restored and can be cast again. Against small monsters or minions, it will restore 40%.
W – Above and Below
- Bel’veth buries underground for a short time, gaining movement speed. She can go through walls, similar to Rek’sai’s and Pyke’s W.
- At the end of its range, she unburrows, dealing damage and knocking up and stunning all enemies in the area for a short duration.
- While in Endless Banquet, she becomes untargetable.
E – Royal Maelstrom
- Bel’veth starts channeling a vortex which disables her own movement.
- She pulls all enemies toward her, damaging them for each second.
- During its duration, she will take less damage and convert a percentage of all damage received into damage dealt to attackers, similar to Thornmail.
- While in Endless Banquet, this ability will deal a percentage of true damage instead, and she can create an AoE explosion at the end.
Ultimate – Endless Banquet
- Bel’veth transforms into her true form for a few seconds, which can be extended while in combat, similar to Aatrox’s and Swain’s ultimate, buffing all her abilities.
- She gains HP, magic resistance, armor, and damage.
- In this transformed state, collected passive stacks heal her for a percentage of HP.
- She can use her stacks to form a swarm of monsters, damaging enemy champions nearby. The swarm’s duration can be extended by killing champions.
Submit a comment