League of Legends patch 12.6 is on its way — after the long break, Riot is returning with a big overhaul to Rengar, nerfs to meta champions Hecarim and Tryndamere, and big changes to lifesteal. Here’s the full patch notes for the end of March update.
Here’s where we’ll explain everything that’s changing and being added with League of Legends Patch 12.6.
LoL Patch 12.6 is now headed to the PBE for the usual round of testing. A look at its patch notes reveals its release date alongside the addition of a set of new Anima Squad skins.
Accompanying them is the Ashen Knight Pyke skin, that heralds the game’s mythic content overhaul, whose Mythic Essence currency replaces Gemstones and Prestige Points.
Riot Games pushes out regular updates for its popular MOBA, which is why its patch schedule is necessary to keep track of when the next one’s due out. The LoL Patch 12.6 release date is set for Wednesday, March 30 , which is when the changes that make it through testing hit live servers.
League of Legends Patch 12.6
On the PBE, players can try out the following seven new skins, including six from the Anima Squad skins: Ashen Knight Pyke (100 ME), Battle Bat Vayne (1350 RP), Battle Cat Jinx (1350 RP), Battle Cat Jinx Prestige Edition, Battle Bunny Miss Fortune (1820 RP), Battle Bunny Prime Riven, and Battle Wolf Sylas.
The LoL 12.6 maintenance schedule is always revealed closer to launch. Usually, it takes about 3 hours for patches to be deployed across different regions.
League of Legends 12.6’s mythic content overhaul is quite significant for dedicated players who regularly hunt down the MOBA’s more special skins. You can read about it in depth over on the game’s website and check out a handful of updated Prestige Edition skins coming back in this video:
Before the developer shared any official list of upcoming League 12.6 balance changes, website Surrender at 20 has spotted several targeting both items and runes.
The first official changes coming in League of Legends patch 12.6 target Rengar and Zeri, both receiving tweaks to multiple skills.
A number of Swain adjustments were also detailed and added to the League 12.6 PBE. His passive no longer dealt magic damage, while the cooldowns of both his Q and R spells were reduced.
A few days later, developer Riot Games decided to pull Swain’s planned changes from the PBE, because they didn’t exactly hit the mark. They’re currently being reevaluated but there’s no word on when they might return for testing.
The League of Legends 12.6 patch preview was also shared, and it looks like buffs are on the way for the likes of Azir and Darius while Hecarim and Tryndamere are bound to receive a number of nerfs.
League of Legends patch 12.6 notes
- Health per level: 92 ⇒ 105
R: Noxian Guillotine
- Base damage: 100/200/300 ⇒ 125/250/375
- Base damage: 60-208 ⇒ 60-180
E: Devastating Charge
- Base damage: 30-110 (minimum) / 60-220 (maximum) ⇒ 30-90 (minimum) / 60-180 (maximum)
- Health: 593 ⇒ 615
- Base damage: 40/75/110/145/180 ⇒ 50/85/120/155/190
W (Human): Bushwhack
- Mana: 40/45/50/55/60 ⇒ 30/35/40/45/50
W (Cougar): Pounce
- AOE radius: 225 ⇒ 250
E (Human): Primal Surge
- Cast range: 600 ⇒ 900
- Mana: 50/60/70/80/90 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
Passive: Unseen Predator
- Gain 1 Ferocity on Leap: If you leap from 0 Ferocity ⇒ If you haven’t already gained a Ferocity stack from leaping since the last time you reached 0 Ferocity
- Ferocity Fall Off Time: 8 seconds out of combat ⇒ 10 seconds out of combat
- Bonetooth Takedown time: 1.5 seconds ⇒ 3 seconds
- Leap grace window after exiting brush: 0.3-0.45 seconds ⇒ 0.35 seconds
- Leap range: 725 ⇒ 745
- Now always counts as a Critical Strike. Damage increased by 0.66% per 1% Critical Strike Chance
- Damage applies to towers
- Is no longer consumed on plants
E: Bola Strike
- Cast time during Leap removed
- Grants true sight of enemy hit and normal vision in a 150 unit radius around them for 2 seconds
R: Thrill of the Hunt
- Reveal: True Sight of the nearest enemy ⇒ True Sight of the nearest enemy and normal vision 100 units around them
E: Spinning Slash
- Cooldown reduction on crit: 1 second (2 seconds for champions) ⇒ 0.75 seconds (1.5 seconds for champions)
R: Undying Rage
- Cooldown: 110/100/90 seconds ⇒ 130/110/90 seconds
Blade of the Ruined King
- Lifesteal: 10% ⇒ 8%
Bloodward (Ornn Item)
- Lifesteal: 12% ⇒ 10%
- Lifesteal: 10% ⇒ 8%
- Lifeline Shield: 275-650 ⇒ 275-700
- Mythic Passive: 5 AD and 50 Health ⇒ 5 AD and 70 Health
- Lifesteal: 10% ⇒ 8%
Fleet Footwork (Precision)
- Heal: 10-100 (+40% bAD & 30% AP) ⇒ 10-100 (+30% bAD & 20% AP)
Legend: Bloodline (Precision)
- Lifesteal per stack: 0.6% (max 9%) ⇒ 0.4% (max 6%)
- New: After reaching maximum Legend Stacks, increase your max Health to 100
Ravenous Hunter (Domination)
Treasure Hunter (Domination)
- Added: When you claim a Bounty Hunter stack, gain 70 gold, increased by 20 gold for each prior Bounty Hunter stack (max 5).