Kamisato Ayato Character Overview
How to Get Kamisato Ayato
Ayato’s rerun banner runs from December 27, 2022 — January 17, 2023.
Should You Wish for Kamisato Ayato?
Kamisato Ayato Combat Details
Kamisato Ayato Skills and Combat Priorities
- Elemental Skill — Kamisato Art: Kyouka
- Elemental Burst — Kamisato Art: Suiyuu
- Normal Attack — Kamisato Art: Marobashi
|Normal Attack||Kamisato Art: Marobashi||Normal Attack:
Perform up to 5 rapid strikes.
Consumes a certain amount of dash forward and perform an iai.Plunging Attack:
Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
|Elemental Skill||Kamisato Art: Kyouka||Kamisato Ayato shifts positions and enters the Takimeguri Kanka state. After this shift, he will leave a watery illusion at his original location. After it is formed, the watery illusion will explode if opponents are nearby or after its duration ends, dealing AoE Hydro DMG.
In this state, Kamisato Ayato uses his Shunsuiken to engage in blindingly fast attacks, causing DMG from his Normal Attacks to be converted into AoE Hydro DMG. This cannot be overridden.
• After a Shunsuiken attack hits an opponent, it will grant Ayato the Namisen effect, increasing the DMG dealt by Shunsuiken based on Ayato’s current Max HP. The initial maximum number of Namisen stacks is 4, and 1 stack can be gained through Shunsuiken every 0.1s. This effect will be dispelled when Takimeguri Kanka ends.• Kamisato Ayato’s resistance to interruption is increased.
• Unable to use Charged or Plunging Attacks.
• Takimeguri Kanka will be cleared when Ayato leaves the field. Using Kamisato Art: Kyouka again while in the Takimeguri Kanka state will reset and replace the pre-existing state.
|Elemental Burst||Kamisato Art: Suiyuu||Unveils a garden of purity that silences the cacophony within. While this space exists, Bloomwater Blades will constantly rain down and attack opponents within its AoE, dealing Hydro DMG and increasing the Normal Attack DMG of characters within.|
|First Ascension Passive||Kamisato Art: Daily Cooking||When Ayato cooks a dish perfectly, he has a set chance to receive an additional suspicious dish of the same type.|
|Fourth Ascension Passive||Kamisato Art: Mine Wo Matoishi Kiyotaki||When Ayato uses his Elemental Skill and when the Water illusion explodes, he will get a set amount of Namisen stacks.|
|Passive Talent||Kamisato Art: Michiyuku Hagetsu||If Ayato is not on the field and his energy is low, he will regenerate a set amount of energy in regular intervals.|
Kamisato Ayato Constellations
|Constellation Name||In-Game Description|
|Kyouka Fuushi (C1)||The damage dealt by Ayato’s Elemental Skill is increased by 40% against opponents with less than half HP.|
|World Source (C2)||The maximum amount of stacks available during Ayato’s Elemental Burst increases to five, and Ayato has his max HP increased in Genshin Impact by 50% when he has at least 3 stacks. This allows Ayato to get a significant health increase and deal more damage when using his Elemental Burst.|
|To Admire the Flowers (C3)||Increases the maximum level of Ayato’s Elemental Skill by three, allowing it to deal significantly more damage.|
|Endless Flow (C4)||All party members gain a 15% increase in Normal Attack speed after Ayato uses his Elemental Burst.|
|Bansui Ichiro (C5)||Increases the maximum level of Ayato’s Elemental Burst by three, allowing it to deal more damage and give party members a more significant boost in attack DMG.|
|Boundless Origin (C6)||After using his Elemental Skill, Ayato’s attacks each deal an additional two strikes, dealing 300% of Ayato’s ATK as DMG. This means Ayato gains a massive damage boost based on his ATK stat, meaning players with a C6 Ayato should focus more on raising his ATK.|
Kamisato Ayato Ascension Materials
|Ascension Phase||Levels||Ascension Materials Needed|
|1||20-40||• 1 Varunada Lazurite Sliver
• 3 Sakura Bloom
• 3 Old Handguard
• 20,000 Mora
|2||40-50||• 3 Varunada Lazurite Fragment
• 2 Dew of Repudiation
• 10 Sakura Bloom
• 15 Old Handguard
• 40,000 Mora
|3||50-60||• 6 Varunada Lazurite Fragment
• 4 Dew of Repudiation
• 20 Sakura Bloom
• 12 Kageuchi Handguard
• 60,000 Mora
|4||60-70||• 3 Varunada Lazurite Chunk
• 8 Dew of Repudiation
• 30 Sakura Bloom
• 18 Kageuchi Handguard
• 80,000 Mora
|5||70-80||• 6 Varunada Lazurite Chunk
• 12 Dew of Repudiation
• 45 Sakura Bloom
• 12 Famed Handguard
• 100,000 Mora
|6||80-90||• 6 Varunada Lazurite Gemstone
• 20 Dew of Repudiation
• 60 Sakura Bloom
• 24 Famed Handguard
Best Kamisato Ayato Builds
Best Weapons for Kamisato Ayato
|Weapon Name||In-Game Description|
|Haran Geppaku Futsu||• CRIT Rate +33.1%
• Obtain 12% All Elemental DMG Bonus. When other nearby party members use Elemental Skills, the character equipping this weapon will gain 1 Wavespike stack. Max 2 stacks. This effect can be triggered once every 0.3s. When the character equipping this weapon uses an Elemental Skill, all stacks of Wavespike will be consumed to gain Rippling Upheaval: each stack of Wavespike consumed will increase Normal Attack DMG by 20% for 8s.
|Primordial Jade Cutter||• CRIT Rate +9.6%
• HP increased by 20%. Additionally, provides an ATK Bonus based on 1.2% of the wielder’s Max HP.
|Mistsplitter Reforged||• CRIT DMG +9.6%
• Gain a 12% Elemental DMG Bonus for a character’s Elemental Type. At stacks 1/2/3, Elemental DMG is further increased by 8/16/28%. Each stack has an individual duration and are gotten through Normal Attacks with Elemental DMG, Casting an Elemental Burst, Having less than 100% Energy (disappears at full Energy).
|The Black Sword||• CRIT Rate + 6.0%
• Increases DMG dealt by Normal and Charged Attacks by 20%. Additionally, regenerates 60% of ATK as HP when Normal and Charged Attacks score a CRIT Hit. This effect can occur once every 5s.
Best Free-to-Play/Below AR45 Weapons for Kamisato Ayato
|Weapon Name||In-Game Description|
|Blackcliff Longsword||• CRIT DMG +6.0%
• After defeating an enemy, ATK is increased by 12% for 30s. This effect has a maximum of 3 stacks, and the duration of each stack is independent of the others.
|Amenoma Kageuchi||• ATK +12.0%
• After casting an Elemental Skill, gain 1 Succession Seed. This effect can be triggered once every 5s. The Succession Seed lasts for 30s. Up to 3 Succession Seeds may exist simultaneously. After using an Elemental Burst, all Succession Seeds are consumed and after 2s, the character regenerates 6 Energy for each seed consumed.
|Harbinger of Dawn||• CRIT DMG +10.2%
• When HP is above 90%, increases CRIT Rate by 14%.
Best Artifacts For Kamisato Ayato
|Artifact Name||In-Game Description|
|Heart of Depth||• 2-piece effect: Hydro DMG Bonus +15%
• 4-piece effect: After using Elemental Skill, increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 30% for 15s.
|Gladiator’s Finale||• 2-piece effect: ATK +18%
• 4-piece effect: If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%.
|Echoes of An Offering||• 2-piece effect: ATK +18%
• 4-piece effect: When Normal Attacks hit opponents, there is a 36% chance that it will trigger Valley Rite, which will increase Normal Attack DMG by 70% of ATK. This effect will be dispelled 0.05s after a Normal Attack deals DMG. If a Normal Attack fails to trigger Valley Rite, the odds of it triggering the next time will increase by 20%. This trigger can occur once every 0.2s.
Best Free-to-Play/Below AR45 Artifacts for Kamisato Ayato
|Artifact Name||In-Game Description|
|Berserker||• 2-piece effect: CRIT Rate +12%
• 4-piece effect: When HP is below 70%, CRIT Rate increases by an additional 24%.
|The Exile||• 2-piece effect: Energy Recharge +20%.
• 4-piece effect: Using an Elemental Burst regenerates 2 Energy for all party members (excluding the wearer) every 2s for 6s. This effect cannot stack.
|Gambler||• 2-piece effect: Increases Elemental Skill DMG by 20%.
• 4-piece effect: Defeating an enemy has a 100% chance to remove Elemental Skill CD. Can only occur once every 15s.