Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 early patch notes: Server downtime & season theme. The appearance of tons of skins in the game and many changes in the gameplay!
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 starts March 20, which means fans are hungry for every morsel they can possibly learn about the upcoming battle pass for Battle Royale. Below, we detail the expected start time of Season 2 and answer any questions about the lingering possibility of a live event. Want to know when you can see what’s next for Jonesy and his friends? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 update server downtime details
Fortnite Status Twitter account recently tweeted that downtime for Fortnite chapter 3 season 2 will start at 3 AM ET (7 AM UTC) on March 20th, 2022. As usual, matchmaking will be disabled thirty minutes prior. They didn’t mention the version, but the new season will be the 20.00 update.
As some players know, there’s usually some latency between when the servers should go back up to when people can actually get into a game.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 theme
It’s no secret that a loud confrontation is coming in Chapter 3 Season 2 — the war of the Seven with the The Imagined Order. This conflict has been brewing for several seasons, and it seems that in the new season we will see who is stronger.
Everything that will happen in Chapter 3 Season 2 will be around this war — we will have a transport in the form of a drilling rig, as well as items for mobility will return.
We also expect to see the following things:
- Jetpack can return to the game
- The item in its original form and name has not been in the game for 4 years
- Zeppelin airship to appear in Fortnite
- Since this type of airships was used in the anime «Attack of the Titans», dataminers suggest collaboration with this franchise
- Boss Wolverine will return to the map, as audio files of his abilities were found in the files of the new season
- Also, this character is one of the main characters of the new Fortnite x Marvel comic
- Bots in the new season will learn to jump and they will have AFK animation
- It’s hardly that interesting to you, but you need to know your enemies by sight
- Climbing mechanics may appear in Fortnite
- According to preliminary information, this mechanic will allow you to climb small shelters
- The mechanics of tactical acceleration may also appear in Season 2, Chapter 3
- What exactly is meant is unknown, but it is clear that there will be an opportunity to accelerate for a short time and break away from the pursuit
As you can see, all the plums hint that Chapter 3 Season 2 will be dynamic and truly new, because fresh mechanics are coming.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Doctor Strange
Fortnite Chapter 3 introduced Spider-Man to the game and Epic might bring his Marvel Cinematic Universe mentor Doctor Strange as a Season 2 skin.
Leaks have shown what appears to be Doctor Strange as a Fortnite skin, with notable Fortnite dataminers suggesting to have seen the skin as a part of the Chapter 3 Season 2 Battle Pass.
There’s not much time until the new season kicks off and NextGames will update this post once all the official patch notes and changes for the new season.