Holland is in the top ten.
EA Sports has published the FIFA 23 ratings. There are many interesting changes in them: the cards of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have worsened, and five players have taken the lead at once — this has not happened for a very long time. We begin to study the ratings with the best forwards of the year.
Subscribe to our telegram about games and movies. All news and insides are there!
Top 10 Forwards FIFA 23
- Karim Benzema («Real») — 91
- Robert Lewandowski (Barcelona) — 91
- Kylian Mbappe («PSG») — 91
- Lionel Messi («PSG») — 91
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) — 90
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) — 90
- Neymar («PSG») — 89
- Son Heung Min («Tottenham») — 89
- Harry Kane («Tottenham») — 89
- Erling Holland (Manchester City) — 88
• The top attackers have changed a lot. The leader of the list was Karim Benzema (from 8th to 1st), Robert Lewandowski remained second, and Kylian Mbappe closed the top three. Lionel Messi lost two ranking points, but in fact still shares the title of the best FIFA 23 striker. Cristiano Ronaldo also received a downgrade and moved from third to sixth place.
• Some players have disappeared from the rankings due to a position change. Sadio Mane could get a place in the top 10 strikers and oust Erling Haaland, but due to an incomprehensible decision by EA, he became a left midfielder. But Son Heung Min got into the top — after two parts, he was returned to the status of a scorer.
• The best strikers in the world have gathered in Paris. PSG have put together a great trio of Neymar (89), Mbappe (91) and Messi (91), which is unrivaled in the world. Closest to her got a duet from Tottenham – Son and Kane (89 points each).
• Several players received a noticeable upgrade. Vinicius Junior (11th), Christopher Nkunku (12th) and Lautaro Martinez (13th) approached the top 10. Angel Di Maria (33rd), Luis Suarez (35th) and Jadon Sancho (39th) were the most demoted.
• Legendary Suarez has moved to Nacional Uruguay. His characteristics were greatly worsened, but the Uruguayan still became the coolest forward outside the top 5 leagues. He is followed by Dusan Tadic (Ajax), Dries Mertens (Galatasaray) and Lorenzo Insigne (Toronto). Each of them has a solid rating of 84.
• Let’s consider additional characteristics:
Cristiano Ronaldo has the best shots in FIFA 23 (92). Lewandowski and Haaland tied for the lead in completions with 94 each, with Martinez leading in volleys with 90.
Haaland is the most powerful shot on goal (94), while Leo is a specialist in shots from a distance (91). Thomas Müller received the highest rating in positional play — 96. Kane and Jimenez were in the top penalty takers — 92 each, the best on the second floor — Luc de Jong (93).
• Ronaldo is FIFA 23’s highest rated idol among strikers (96). Pele (95), Ferenc Puskas and Johan Cruyff got into the top 4, while Ronaldinho and Garrincha became the kings of the flanks (all — 94 each).
• Eupen’s Smail Prevljak is the most dangerous silver forward. He got a strike rate of 79 and an accuracy of 83 points. The 2014 world champion Lukas Podolski was second — crazy punching power helped (90). The best bronze striker was Ronnie Koenig (69) from the German Zwickau.
• The biggest upgrade among strikers has been PSG newcomer Yugo Ekitik (+15). The young Frenchman had a good season at Reims and scored 10 goals in Ligue 1, but is unlikely to catch on with the Parisian team. Fran Navarro from Gil Vicente (+12), Jorginho Rutter from Hoffenheim (+10) and the top scorer of the last Belgian Championship Deniz Undave (+8) have made great progress.
• Let’s go through the meta. The best striker card went to Mbappe. The Frenchman is incredible in attacking skills, got 5 stars in feint and an alternate left winger position. Vinicius is the most cheated player on the left, Mo Salah is on the right. Your starting XIs will be strengthened by Athletic’s Inaki Williams and Union’s Sheraldo Becker.
* * *
13 most controversial FIFA 23 ratings. Ronaldo card is the biggest scam of the year
5 good eFootball 2023 features missing from FIFA
The best Borussia Dortmund squad in FIFA. Leaders — Royce and Aubameyang, Lewandowski almost flew out of the team