Guide covers Legendary Items for Barbarian in Diablo Immortal . Legendary Items are high-level equipment choices for the six primary weapon slots (Weapon, Off-hand, Head, Shoulders, Chest, and Legs) that carry special powers unique to each class.
In this guide, we will give recommendations for the best Legendary powers for the Barbarian, highlighting those that appear in Barbarian Recommended Builds, as well as listing those Legendary powers that are not worth pursuing. We provide a complete list of all Barbarian Legendary Powers for each of the six slots so you can see all available powers as well.
Best Barbarian Legendary Powers in Diablo Immortal
There are 42 unique Legendary powers available for each class — 7 Legendaries for each of the six slots (Main Hand, Off-Hand, Head, Shoulders, Chest, and Legs). While there is always an element for personal choice, these are among the very best Legendary powers for Barbarians. These represent those that not only have the most power, but also give the greatest flexibility.
Best Barbarian Primary Attack Legendary Powers
In general, Barbarians will almost never want to waste a legendary item slot to enhance their Primary Attack. The reason for that is because both legendary powers that enhance Lacerate and Frenzy are found on main hand weapons, and this particular slot offers a ton more viable options like Eager Maelstrom, for example.
Best Barbarian Skill Legendary Powers
- Eager Maelstrom (Main Hand) – Thanks to this Legendary item’s power, Barbarians are able to increase their AoE effectiveness tremendously. Eager Maelstrom increases Whirlwind’s radius, and that is everything a Barbarian could want in regards to its main AoE skill – in this case, the movement speed malus is more than acceptable for the great damage increase.
- The Gathering (Chest) – The Gathering synergizes greatly with the AoE potential of Whirlwind and the legendary power of Eager Maelstrom in particular. Pulling all enemies damaged by Whirlwind to you increases overall damage already and only gets better with increased Whirlwind radius.
- Second Breath (Head) – Second Breath increases the duration of Sprint, your main movement skill. Moving quickly more frequently increases overall kill speed, damage and gameplay efficiency – that is why Second Breath is just a very solid legendary item choice overall.
- The Coming Storm (Shoulders) – Your main cooldown as a Barbarian in most situations will be Wrath of the Berserker, and The Coming Storm reduces its cooldown by 15%. The Coming Storm increases active cooldown time as well as overall damage and should almost always be one of your legendary powers of choice, especially for solo gameplay.
Weakest Barbarian Legendary Powers
- Juggernaut’s Plan (Legs) – Barbarians almost always want enemies within Whirlwind range but this legendary power knocks them away while Sprint is active.
- Hell’s Legacy (Shoulders) – Someone will come up with a cool build around Sprint eventually – but until then, in a conventional build, a fiery trail behind you while Sprint is active sounds and also feels very weak.
- Impaler’s Breath (Chest) – Chained Spear is not the best damaging skill. A couple of legendary items still make the skill worthwhile, but Impaler’s Breath isn’t one of them. Stunning mobs while trying to deal damage to them in a game built around clear speed makes little sense – just like the current iteration of this legendary power.
Barbarian Legendary Items in Diablo Immortal
There are 42 unique Legendaries available for each class — 7 Legendaries for each of the six slots (Main Hand, Off-Hand, Head, Shoulders, Chest, and Legs).
Barbarian Legendary Weapons
Hammer of the Ancients is now also electrified, slowing enemy movement by 50% for 2 seconds.
Lacerate now inflicts Bleeding that deals X damage over 3 seconds.
Leap causes the ground to shake where you land, dealing X damage to all enemies in the area over 3 seconds.
Hammer of the Ancients damage increased by 10%.
Cleave now strikes in a full circle around you.
Movement speed increased by 15% while Frenzy is at its maximum stacks.
Whirlwind radius increased, but Whirlwind movement speed decreased.
Barbarian Legendary Off-Hands
Wrath of the Berserker now increases Critical Hit Chance instead of Attack Speed.
Demoralize duration increased by 30%.
Cleave damage increased by 10%.
Chained Spear hurls 2 additional spears.
The range and damage of Hammer of the Ancients can now be increased by charging it up.
Hammer of the Ancients now summons a Spirit of the Ancients who stuns all nearby enemies and then fights beside you for a while.
Enemies killed by Cleave will explode, inflicting X damage on all nearby enemies.
Barbarian Legendary Heads
Demoralize is replaced with a war cry that increases all damage you and nearby allies inflict.
Demoralize is replaced with a terrifying roar that damages all nearby enemies and Immobilizes them.
Wrath of the Berserker now also dispels effects which cause loss of control of your character.
Wrath of the Berserker duration increased by 30%.
Sprint duration increased by 30%.
Sprint also leaves tornadoes in your path that deal X damage to any enemies they strike.
Ground Stomp range increased by 20%.
Barbarian Legendary Shoulders
Leap can now charges up to increase range and damage.
Sprint also increases your dodge chance by 20%.
Cleave range increased by 20%.
Sprint also leaves a trail of flames, dealing X damage to enemies over 4 seconds.
Leap is now electrified, Stunning all nearby enemies where you land.
Wrath of the Berserker cooldown decreased by 15%.
Whirlwind damage increased by 10%.
Barbarian Legendary Chests
Chained Spear now hurls a flaming spear that damages all enemies in its path and leaves a Burning trail.
Chained Spear now hurls an electrified spear that damages and immobilizes all enemies in its path.
Chained Spear now hurls giant rocks, inflicting damage on all enemies in its path.
Hammer of the Ancients maximum charges increased by 1.
Whirlwind occasionally throws out tornadoes that deal X damage to any enemies they strike.
Chained Spear now hurls a harpoon that knocks enemies away, damaging and Stunning them.
Whirlwind pulls in all enemies it damages.
Barbarian Legendary Legs
Furious Charge can now be charged up to increase its range and damage.
Leap damage increased by 10%.
Sprint now causes you to run continuously, knocking away and damaging enemies in your path.
Leap also grants you a shield that absorbs X damage.
Ground Stomp now affects all nearby enemies.
Furious Charge now charges to a location, damaging all nearby enemies and knocking them into the air. Also increases maximum charges to 2.
Sprint now also increases movement speed of nearby allies.
Legendary Power System in Diablo Immortal
Legendary Items in Diablo Immortal are very rare items that hold special Legendary Powers. These powers enhance a certain class ability, thus enabling additional build options and promoting build diversity. Players can find and farm Legendaries all over Sanctuary by completing all sorts of different content.
Legendary Items can be upgraded by visiting the Blacksmith and reforged by using Reforge Stones.