Man City and Bayern dominate.
FIFA 23 ratings are now available. The other day we sorted out the strikers: Karim Benzema became the best, and Erling Haaland got into the top 10, although he was not even improved. Now let’s find out what EA has done with linebackers.
Subscribe to our telegram about games and movies. All news and insides are there!
Top 10 midfielders in FIFA 23
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) — 91
- Sadio Mane («Bayern») — 89
- Yosua Kimmich («Bayern») — 89
- Casemiro (Manchester United) — 89
- Ngolo Kante (Chelsea) — 89
- Toni Kroos («Real») — 88
- Luka Modric («Real») — 88
- Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) — 88
- Fabinho («Liverpool») — 87
- Thomas Muller («Bayern») — 87
• Kevin De Bruyne is FIFA 23’s top midfielder. With a rating of 91, the Belgian is two points clear of his nearest rivals and remains the only midfielder in the world with a chance to compete for the Ballon d’Or.
• World’s best defensive midfielder was shared by Joshua Kimmich, N’Golo Kante and Casemiro (89 each). EA Sports put the Bayern all-round player a little higher. Bernardo Silva is the best attacking midfielder in FIFA 23.
• After the sale of Casemiro, Real Madrid lost their leading position in the team standings. Now the havas of Man City (De Bruyne, Silva, Rodri) and Bayern (Mane, Kimmich, Müller, Goretzka) stand out. Kroos and Modric are still good, but they will be downgraded in future parts of FIFA due to age.
• EA considers Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio 86), Daniel Parejo (Villarreal 86) and Nabil Fekir (Betis 85) to be the toughest midfielders among non-top clubs. Outside the top 5 leagues, there is not a single midfielder with a rating above 82.
• Powerful upgrades top the list for Pedri (+4), Jude Bellingham (+5) and Sandro Tonali (+7). Among the “gold”, the newcomer “PSG” Vitinha stood out, who was given as many as 12 points. Game record for Haukon Haraldsson from Copenhagen. The Icelandic junior’s card was raised by 18 points.
• Consider the indicators on the cards.
Kevin De Bruyne has the best pass among midfielders. Kroos caught up with the Belgian in terms of short and long passes (93 each), but noticeably lost in vision — 89 to 94. KDB is also the main cross specialist (94).
Casemiro and Kante received the highest defensive skills (87 each). The Manchester United rookie also turned out to be the strongest player in the unit (90). James Ward-Prowse is the best free-kick taker (94), and long-range shots are the feature of the same Kevin De Bruyne (91). Maestro!
• Pelé’s 98 prime card is the best in midfield among idols. Next to Zinedine Zidane (96), and in the center of the field the highest indicators are Lothar Matthäus and Xavi (93 each). The middle version of the German is the best in the support zone.
• Francesc Fabregas (Como) and Lasse Chenet (NEC) are the silver’s most passing midfielders (80 each). The brother of the famous German footballer Rani Khedir (Union Berlin) is the best in defensive skills. The most passing bronze midfielder was Kartal Yılmaz from Umraniyespor (70).
• In FIFA 23, the problem of unplayable top midfielders remains. Many star havas (Kimmich, Casemiro, Rodri) again received low speed indicators, so they will rarely appear in lineups until the release of special cards. The meta of the game will be Frankie de Jong, Leon Goretzka (87 each), Federico Valverde and Marcos Llorente (84 each).
* * *
13 most controversial FIFA 23 ratings. Ronaldo card is the biggest scam of the year
5 good eFootball 2023 features missing from FIFA
The best Borussia Dortmund squad in FIFA. Leaders — Royce and Aubameyang, Lewandowski almost flew out of the team